8 Uses For Coconut Oil You Never Knew About!
What do you think of when you hear the words Coconut Oil? I am sure that the furthest thing from your mind is all of the fabulous naturally added health and beauty benefits that come with it. Yes, that is right – it has many advantages and can be used for other things besides cooking like skin and hair care. It has been described by many as the healthiest and most beneficial oil on earth.
8 Uses For Coconut Oil
Check out some of the top beauty (hair and skin care) uses for coconut oil:
- Deep conditioner – Use it like any other leave in conditioner – apply to dry hair and leave in for one hour before washing for full result
- Want to add shine to your hair? Then just smooth a tiny amount of coconut oil onto your ends to add shine
- Need to smooth down flyaways? Smooth a tiny amount of coconut oil onto your flyaways if you have dark hair – just be careful not to use too much or it may produce a “greasy” look
- Soothe dry hands – Organic extra virgin coconut oil makes the perfect moisturizer after you finish the dishes
- Shave your legs – Skin-soothing properties will leave your legs looking hydrated
- Need an eye makeup remover? Try putting a little on a cotton ball and wipe. It will leave your eyes hydrated and will remove waxy makeup no problem.
- As a body moisturizer, Extra virgin oil will aid in speeding up wound healing and has been found to be effective in increasing hydration and reducing water loss to the skin, especially parched skin. You can even apply it to bee stings and bug bites to aid in soothing and heaingl wounds
- Massage oil -The main ingredient in many store-bought massage oils is coconut oil – it’s slippery, skin-friendly, and moisturizing
What are you using to keep your skin smooth? Have you ever tried coconut oil?
Find out more: